Home Reno Rebate
As of July 29, 2016, some Ontario homeowners can receive up to $5,000.00 in rebates for making their homes more energy efficient. At Centennial Windows & Doors, we’re committed to making sure that you get the rebate you deserve as fast as possible.
Start with Centennial Windows & Doors!
How do I know if I qualify for the rebate?
- You must heat your home with natural gas, oil, a propane furnace/broiler, or a wood stove.
- You are an existing Union Gas, Enbridge Gas, or Kitchener Utilities customer.
How do I get the rebate?
- Book an in-home consultation with Centennial Windows & Doors.
- We'll help you through the process and make sure that you're set-up with the mandatory home energy assessments.
- In order to claim your rebate you must upgrade a minimum of 2 qualified services.
It’s that easy! Call us today before the rebates are gone!
Why choose Centennial Windows & Doors?
- All of our our products are custom made for your home.
- All of our products are professionally installed to maximize their energy performance.
- Our average delivery time is 4-6 weeks - installed! You won’t find a faster delivery time.
Estimated Heat Loss in your Home
“Windows are the weakest link in the energy system of the house, 20 to 30% of average heat loss is through the windows.”
Source – NRCan Office of Energy Efficiency, Ottawa